Saturday, January 3, 2015

1/3/2015 The Adventure Continues

I had to leave earlier than expected to return to Houston because my BFF Rhonda Morgan's husband, Sam, passed away.  Al borrowed Susan and Jerry's car and drove me to Pensacola to catch a plane. He and Lexi rode with Josh and Barb when they went home for Thanksgiving.

We were there for Thanksgiving, Jake and Teya's parties, Christmas and were able to see friends as well. We were able to meet with our financial guy and get things set up for Al's retirement and I was able to get our tax prep stuff done so thankfully, I have that all behind me!

After a whirlwind trip we eventually made it back to the boat on January 3.  Lexi got 'doped up' and took her first plane ride.  She did pretty well, but was really stressed out by the time we got home. Jerry and Susan picked us up at the airport and we stopped by Joe Patti's and got shrimp to take home.  Ahhhh.  Home Sweet Boat!  We are excited about continuing our adventure.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments :-)